26 July 2011

hotel living.

Just some random thoughts. 
(because 99% of my time is spent telling Bryce to chill out. No, you can't jump on that. No, you can't scream like that in here. No, No, No. I'm sick of saying no.)

So here's a few things that are going on... 

1. Living in a hotel is NOT as awesome and glamorous as they make it out to be on TV. I suppose I just need to be grateful for the fact that we have a family suite which has a separate bedroom and two TV's. That first night in a regular room with no where for the kids to go gave me a headache.

2. We get our house on Thursday. We ended up with a townhome on base. Yes, I have our address, I'll send it out soon. Our stuff wont be delivered until Sunday though. But hey - at least we wont have to pay for a hotel anymore. 

3. There is a Project Runway marathon on today. Eek! Make it work!


4. This freeway system is going to take some getting used to. Even for me. People drive crazy, but that was expected. The thing that gets me is that there are just SO many freeways. 


5. The skies on the drive out here were amazing. 


6. I saw my first cactus in Arizona. 


7. Did I mention how beautiful the skies were? Cause they were. 


Now if you'll excuse me, I have two crazy kids who need to go get rid of some of their energy at the park.

No comments: