23 September 2011

A day in photos.

So I've been called out several times in the last couple weeks on my lack of blogging. 
I'm sorry. 
Nothing is wrong, I've just been busy.
And honestly?
I was following the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" rule. 
I think I'm coming out of my funk though, 
so I'll start back with something simple:

Our day in photos.

****************************************

Today was a big day. 
School picture day!


Amazingly, 
Bryce had no bruises, black eyes, or marker mishaps on his face this year for picture day. 
So I decided it was a sign. 
This was the year we were to buy school pictures. 
After school I asked him, "Bryce, how did you smile for your picture today?" 


I'm excited for the big reveal in a few weeks. 
Will that crazy eye smile be up on my wall for the next year? 
One can hope... 

Baylie walks over to meet us at Bryce's class after school.
Every day she takes longer and longer. 
And finally, 
after I'm about to go find her, 
she turns the corner laughing and giggling with this lady. 


It makes me smile to see her have great friendships.

 It also makes me smile to see my boy being a boy. 


This is what he does while we are waiting on Baylie after school. 
We've only had one close call... 
Sofar.

After B whipped my butt at some Toy Story Yahtzee,


we decided to find a library.


We may or may not have made ourselves at home and stayed there for over an hour. 

Then it was off to the park. 



"The best part about these swings? You can't fall out the back!!" -Baylie


Weren't the clouds dreamy today? 
I couldn't stop taking pictures of them.

Our day ended with some dinner and a little Scooby Doo movie watching. 
 Party animals,
I know...


No comments: