12 December 2011

Not sure he'll be able to sleep tonight.

Tomorrow we will be getting on a plane and flying across the country. 
Said plane leaves at 6:30am. 
Which means we have to leave the house around 4:30. 
Yikes, folks. 
So wish me luck that I get this lady:


and not this girl... 


Luckily, 
I know this boy is beyond stoked to get on an airplane, so his mood will be spectacular. 


He has expressed some concern that people may have forgotten his name. 
So everyone - meet Bryce. 
His interests include doing awesome tricks on his scooter, making ridiculously loud noises, and eating. 

Now that that's settled... 
I've still got some packing to do. 

But for real, 
wish me luck that I don't end up with that second photo tomorrow morning... 


1 comment:

Grandma said...

Can't wait to be picking you 3 up at the airport! Safe travels.....Grandma will see you in about 15 hours or so!