Well, how do you start a post when it's been forever and two days since you last wrote...
I don't really know either.
So let's just skip all that awkwardness and just move on like nothing ever happened.
mkay?
So there is this new app I got on my iPhone called my365.
The point is to pick one photo from your day and post it in a calendar like order.
That way you can look back at the end of the month or the end of the year and have quite the nice little collection.
My kind of thing.
I thought I'd share my photo picks at the end of every week.
So without further adieu...
My first week of 2012.
1. First moments of the new year.
2. Snowball fighting brothers.
3. Sleepy boy toes.
4. Pictures with cousins.
5. Time to go home.
6. Wine slushies and catching up with E.
7. First time visiting the San Diego Zoo.
1 comment:
Great pictures!
Post a Comment