I don't have a lot of words this week.
I do have a few pictures though.
It's not a very pretty collage.
I'm trying to teach myself photoshop.
Bear with me.
A few highlights:
Bryce's hair is long enough for a faux hawk.
Probably wont stay that way for long though. Holy cowlick.
I have been able to text back and forth with Husband the last few days with his iPad.
All I can think of is how much different things are from the last time he deployed.
I'm loving technology.
Amazing friends.
The texts, hugs, and 'just checking in's' have been much appreciated.
Not to mention the people who have swooped in to do nice things for my kids.
I love my little circle.
Photo booth on the iPad...
It's brought some much needed funny moments to our chats.
Well, just iPads in general.
The kids are in love too.
Yesterday's highlight?
A free Barbie app.
A few low points:
See ya laters suck big time.
So does watching your husband pack for several days straight.
Having those bags sitting in your living room staring at you...
Little boy feet that don't seem to want to stay the same size for more than a month.
I swear I just bought him new shoes yesterday.
****************
Today is a good day though.
Good things are happening today.
Happy Easter to our family and friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment