That's the first time I ever embraced the camera with my Baylie.
First time I embraced the camera as a mom.
Besides those monthly belly pictures I was required to take, which I can honestly say I can look back on now and be happy I was forced to take them for the deployed husband.
Baby girl is getting ready to turn 7.
She's informed me that we should now celebrate her all month instead of just her actual birthday.
Too bad she waited until June to inform us of these changes.
May could have been a pretty awesome month for this mama...
But anyways.
Here's to June -
The birthday month of the girl who made me a mama.


2 comments:
Beautiful post. My sister celebrates her birthday all month long too.
I got goosebumps looking at that picture and reading your post. Your daughter is beyond beautiful
Post a Comment