Good grief people.
We've had a week.
And it's only Tuesday.
So Florida and this house we are living in decided to give us a farewell party.
Florida decided it was time for a heat wave.
Heat indexes of 105-110 degrees.
And then our house decided he wanted in on the action.
Decided to tell our friend the AC to stop working.
And then, not to be outdone, of course...
Our rental agency decided to mix up the repair agencies and make us wait an extra day to have it fixed.
Oy.
So here I was:
But from the hours of 12pm - 4pm it looked a little more like this:
The only highlight to this story is that I had an acceptable excuse to buy this:
Oh, Blue Bell ice cream, I will miss you so.
Anywho.
Our AC is finally fixed.
The saint of a repair man came out to our house at 9pm last night and installed a brand new AC unit.
Poor man didn't leave here until 11pm.
I was extremely grateful, but felt horrible at the same time.
In other news,
just in case you were wondering,
it is now 17 days until Baylie's birthday.
Yes, she's got a countdown sheet.
And she's having a hard time deciding whether she wants this:
Or this:
I'm thinking maybe some books.
She's obviously into reading.
She wont even put them down to clean her room.
I guess I have 17 more days to figure that out though.





1 comment:
hah! my hubby ordered blue bell all the way from TX for thanksgiving because he missed it so much. it was delish! :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
Post a Comment