23 June 2011

embrace the moving day. maybe. If nothing goes horribly wrong.

Well, it's moving time again. 
The movers are here to load everything up today and take it to California. 
Which makes me nervous. 
We've never done a cross country move before. 
We've only gone a few days without our stuff before, 
this time it will be a little over a month. 
Scary. 

Seems like just yesterday we were taking this photo.
Except Husband was here to take care of the movers.
Today it's just me.
And of course, 
there have been problems already. 
Like the fact that I didn't know how to turn off the water valve the water valve connected to the washer was broken.

So here we are-
minus Daddy who is at a somewhat pointless very important to his career three hour class,
saying goodbye to Florida. 


And hello to California!




11 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

these are cutie pics girl! Goodluck on your move, I pray it all goes smoothly!

Laura said...

Hehe, cute picture! I hope the move goes well for you!!

christina said...

my sil is packing for their move across country right now:) best wishes to you all!

Joeylee said...

packing & moving is NO fun. good luck on your move and welcome to CA. What part of CA are you moving to? I live in CA (northern CA)
great picture!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Good luck to you and your family. Cute pic!

Laurie J said...

you are a rockstar mom. really. based on this post alone. happy moving day!
<3

Kelly said...

i want your shirt where did you get it? oh and welcome to my state!

Joy said...

what an adventure! I hope the move goes well - enjoy your new home in CA!

Unknown said...

Good Luck on your move!!!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly! :)

Wendy said...

Cute picture, love all of your expressions! Good luck with the move!

Kris said...

Cute pictures. Good luck on your move and I hope you enjoy CA.