10 January 2012

Zoo shots.

This last weekend we finally visited our zoo. 
I can officially call San Diego zoo 'our' zoo because we became members.
I'm very excited that we can just pick up and go visit anytime we want.
Anyways... 
We had some family come down to go with us and two of our friends came along too.

So get ready for a little picture overload. 


We started out visiting these sleepy guys. 
Then we stopped for some breakfast, where we were joined by a peacock. 



Giraffes were next. 



Elephants. 


Flamingos. 


Zebras. 


And my new favorite.
The gorillas. 
I think this one's name is Maka. 


I seriously could have stood there and watched him all day. 
I'm not exactly sure when my obsession with them began, 
they used to terrify me. 

We saw a lots of other animals, 
but these were the shots I was pretty proud of. 
And since we are members, I figure I shouldn't throw them at you all at once. 
You'd get bored in the next few months with all my repeated photos. 

I'll leave you with this little gem of a series. 
Husband and Chad, eating a cricket after a kids animal show. 


Chad's face in the last shot makes me laugh every time I see it... 


No comments: