10 March 2012

saturday happenings.

Saturdays are the best. 
The whole weekend is good, 
but Saturdays are my favorite. 
You can wake up whenever you want and go to bed when ever you want. 
No rules. 

The day started off with a boy who has unlimited ideas in his noggin. 


A boy who just wont take no for an answer on the 'you're too young for a ramp' statement. 
That's a piece of cardboard. 
And a piece of duct tape.
(I think boys are born with the idea that anything can be accomplished if you just add duct tape to it)
In his mind it was going to be an awesome ramp for his bike. 
Two minutes later he came back to the house to get his scooter to see if it would work with the scooter. 
Because the bike "smooshed" the ramp. 
Too heavy. 

I found the cardboard and duct tape ramp in the trash not too long after the scooter experiment. 

***************************

We went to see our first 3-D movie today. 


It was a pretty good movie with a good message. 
Which was funny, because really, the message was for the parents. 
The moral of the story was a no brainer for the kids. 
You could hear random kids throughout the movie pointing that out. 


******************************

We did a little after movie book reading. 


I had to pull them away after an hour and a half. 
I love that they love a good book. 

*******************************

Happy weekend folks. 


No comments: