Someone lost their first tooth today.
Can you see it in that little hand?
No? Kinda?
That's because he just lost the worlds smallest tooth.
It's been loose for a week or two now.
This afternoon after they got home from school I heard them talking in the kitchen:
"It's starting to bleed Baylie!..."
"OH! That's a good sign Bryce... Hold on...."
"No, no, no. Baylie no. I'm not ready! STOP!"
Then I hear crying.
Loud hysterical crying.
Blood freaks that boy out.
********************************
After an hour or so outside playing he came back in and told me he was ready for me to pull it out.
There was no crying or freaking out about blood when I pulled it out.
He really was ready.
He must have been giving himself a pep talk outside.
Now here's to that darn tooth fairy not forgetting to show up tonight!
She's been bad lately...
No comments:
Post a Comment