This morning as we were driving to school Bryce told me that he wished he had stalactites on his ceiling.
It was completely out of nowhere in true Bryce fashion.
And then he followed up with
"But no stalagmites, because I might trip over them."
This is what the ranger at the caves told us when we were taking our tour to help us remember the difference.
She said that stalactites hold tight to the ceiling,
and they're called stalagmites because you might trip on them.
It just reinforced his teachers comments on his end of the year report.
"Bryce is eager and does extremely well when a subject interests him."
I guarantee half the people on that tour with us didn't hear her or wont remember that little trick to remembering the difference between stalactites and stalagmites.
But I pretty much guarantee that Bryce wont forget the difference anytime soon.
And just because they are too cute not to be included...

1 comment:
Hahaha! We learn something every day...too cute. :)
Post a Comment