too funny!!
Haha! I have some un-coperative men at my house too. Welcome to the club. ;o) Cute photos!
Too often I hear groans when I get my camera out.... too bad ~ HA!
lol I bet tehy loved it! :)
Ha!Ha! How funny :)
cute pics and story! sorry you got kicked out...
Haha! Just like those "men" Cute!
I tried to snap a couple shots of my 11 yr old little man today. He wasn't havin' it. Glad to know I'm not alone! :)
These moments are just as good as any shots. They will remember and laugh for years to come.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
too funny!!
Haha! I have some un-coperative men at my house too. Welcome to the club. ;o) Cute photos!
Too often I hear groans when I get my camera out.... too bad ~ HA!
lol I bet tehy loved it! :)
Ha!Ha! How funny :)
cute pics and story! sorry you got kicked out...
Haha! Just like those "men" Cute!
I tried to snap a couple shots of my 11 yr old little man today. He wasn't havin' it. Glad to know I'm not alone! :)
These moments are just as good as any shots. They will remember and laugh for years to come.
Post a Comment