01 April 2011

make up my mind please!

I was able to see some proofs of Bryce's spring pictures. 
I was pleasantly surprised to see that they hired a local photographer to do the preschool classes. 
This photographer had some great ideas and for the most part Bryce cooperated. 
So I need help choosing which one to get. 

First is a jumping in the air shot. 
I love the idea of this, 
but I'm not sure it looks completely right since his knees are pulled up, leaving only his toes showing under the gown.


Next is a close up. 
And last is him throwing his cap in the air. 


Sorry they aren't the best quality, 
You lose a lot taking a picture of a picture. 
You can see these and the rest of the pictures that were taken here:


Help!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I like the jumping one - I didn't notice the feet until you said something! If it's going to bother the crap out of you I'd say go with the throwing the cap in the air - you can pair it nicely with his high school graduation picture! Don't think about that yet though...

They are all adorable.