15 April 2011

space room.

Bryce and I have finally 
(after 7 months of living in our current house)
decided on and purchased  a bedding set.
He finally, after 7 months, decided he wanted his room to have a space theme.


Since we will be moving in a little under 3 months,
(no, we don't know where we are going yet...)
we've decided to wait on putting things on the wall and 
hanging the planets from the ceiling. 


This is the dresser we picked up at a garage sale for $10. 
A blueish/gray paint color that Husband and I compromised on. 
I wanted more blue, he wanted more gray. 
 I think it matches pretty well. 


Don't laugh. Bryce wanted curtains. I had none that matched. So I threw the flat sheet that came with the bedding set up on the curtain rod until I find some curtains that match. I do not intend on keeping them there.

To be continued... in about 3 months. 
=)

2 comments:

It's Jenn! said...

LOVE the bedset! Haha, and the dresser and curtains =) Definitely something he can grow with, yet not too manly for the little man at this point.

Lauren said...

What a cute bedset!