Whoa.
What?
A blog entry!
Craziness, I know.
I promise to do better.
And this sweet new edition might help.
We splurged a bit tonight on a new computer.
Husband is so good to me.
(even though, for the record - he was the one who pushed for getting it now. I was all set to wait until tax time.)
We got it set up and found ourselves drawn into the photo booth.
I see lots of wasted hours here.
Especially since while we were at the store looking at computers Baylie pulled up photo booth on one of the display laptops all by herself and started taking pictures of her and Bryce.
No help at all.
That's how self explanatory Macs are.
I believe you can officially call us an Apple family now.
Happy Weekend everyone!
Photos from our pumpkin carving throw down coming soon...


1 comment:
I love Apple products. They're great quality and last a long time usually.
Post a Comment