As I mentioned a little while ago,
Husband has entered the air division of school.
This is considered the hardest division in the whole 9 month long school.
He's got about 3 weeks left until he's out of this division.
And I'm so counting down the days.
Why?
Well,
they have this little tradition called the 'air-stache'.
Yes, it's as awful as it sounds...
You are supposed to grow a mustache.
And not shave it until you fail a test.
A good luck charm of sorts.
Now, not all participate in this.
But my husband liked the idea.
Of course.
And Husband has not failed a test yet.
So it's had some time to come in good.
I am NOT a fan.
Now, I don't want Husband to fail, but I will not be disappointed one bit if it happens.
The countdown has begun.
2 1/2 weeks until I get my clean faced husband back.
Those are some pretty blue eyes though... aye?
I'll just focus on those for the next few weeks...

3 comments:
LOL,not a fan of the regulatory mustache. I wish they could at least grow it down to their lip! So glad Ed didn't go through with that, lol,
LOL,not a fan of the regulatory mustache. I wish they could at least grow it down to their lip! So glad Ed didn't go through with that, lol,
oh my gosh.. yeah.. my husband has a time like this during his hardest quarter in dental school.. it's called mustache march. it was last year... shivers* my condolences
Post a Comment