My last post was about the things I'm loving right now.
To keep it even I thought I'd share my "I'm not so in love with your right now list".
It is Monday.
And I think I might have a 'case of the Monday's' today.
It's fitting.
First of all, I'm not loving that it's only 44 degrees right now.
Where did our heat go?
I had to turn the heat on this morning. It was 59 degrees in our house.
I thought we were done with our heater for the year... =(
Next on my not so loving list is my glasses.
I miss my contacts.
I miss wearing my sunglasses.
(when the sun actually makes an appearance.)
My eyes are getting better though, hopefully I'll be out of these stupid glasses in another day or so.
I'm not so in love with the fact that my son used his allowance to buy a fake snake.
It's incredibly unrealistic,
but it still scares me.
It's going to be left somewhere with some of it's tail sticking out and it's going to scare the pants off me.
I'll probably scream before I realize it's just that nasty fake $1 snake.
Last night my anti virus expired.
So I set out to reactivate it.
I bought this years version and started to install it.
But it wouldn't let me.
It said I had to remove Norton first.
I already did that years ago.
(Norton came with the computer)
Of course, Norton was no where to be found on my computer to be uninstalled.
So I was stuck.
And frustrated.
And mad.
Finally, after about an hour of cursing Norton,
I found a download online from Norton to fully remove their product.
It worked, and I was finally able to install my new anti virus.
I'm not a fan of Norton.
Hopefully he's gone for good now.
Last week I took in Husbands cammies to get name tapes put on them.
He only had one pair, and sometimes I'd forget to put them in the washer until Sunday night.
And it really is just kind of a bad idea to only have one pair.
This annoyed Husband.
He said he needed two pairs.
So I took them in to get fixed up so he could wear them.
I even took them to the place that is super fast.
Now he has that extra pair of cammies just waiting to be worn.
And then I realized next weekend is daylight savings.
Which means he won't even be wearing these dang cammies anymore.
And now,
to finish out my not so in love with list,
the kids don't have school today.
On grocery shopping day.
Pray for patience, people.
I'm gonna need it.
Or maybe we'll just put off grocery shopping and find something fun to do...



No comments:
Post a Comment