01 March 2011

what's on jens phone

Tuesdays are for phone pics. 

So that's what we shall do. 
Ready? 

First of all, 
I'm mad at Anthropologie right now. 
Because I saw this adorable chair in their magazine and I was all "OMG. That would be the perfect chair for my desk." (the teal one)
And then I saw that it cost $250. 
I suppose I'll keep looking for one that I can spray paint myself, thankyouverymuch.

Yummy swirly 'smarshmallows' as my son would say. 


They're fat free AND gluten free. 
So they totally don't count. 

So Husband had a cup of morning coffee that he didn't drink in his truck. 
It didn't have a lid and sloshed around pretty good when he hit bumps. 
It scared me. 
I could see in  my head my pants with tiny coffee stains.
So I took matters in my own hands and rolled down the window and dumped it out. 
While we were moving. 
It kind of went all over the truck. 
haha. 
What I should have taken a picture of was the look on Husbands face when he saw what I did. 


I mean, what would you do? 
Coffee stains. 
Husband says I have to wash his truck now. 
=(

You know you live in Florida when one of your neighbors has a concrete gator in their yard for no apparent reason. 


Back to the subject of Husband... 
 
I must have missed the 'you are now responsible for any and all uniform alterations. Even if I am going to be on base today right by the alteration shop, it's still your responsibility' clause in our marriage contract. 
Anyone else miss this clause? 

My kids have been fighting like cats and dogs lately. 
About everything. 
They were actually arguing about what shade of blue the sky was the other day. 
So I decided to try a new punishment. 
The you'll write I will not fight with my brother/sister punishment. 


This boy cracked after 3 sentences. 
Do you see the lip? 
Pitiful huh. 
That punishment will be back.
Baylie on the other hand wrote her sentence 25 times instead of 20 because "I just really like writing"
Punishment fail.

Well, that's all I got this week. 
The End.

3 comments:

Michelle @ Dibble Dabble Life said...

Ha ha ha ha ha I have never thought of making my kids write sentences. I am going to try that tomorrow, as I am sure they will argue with each other over something!

Kara said...

Ha! I haven't made my 5 year old write sentences yet, but I have made him write words out. He hated it!

Lindsay said...

that's awesome.. i love the lip quiver.