Dear Bryce:
I know some days being a 5 year old boy seems like the worst thing ever.
I mean,
you have to clean your room,
go to preschool,
eat your veggies.
And you just don't understand why your sister doesn't want to play Transformers or police men with you.
again.
It's rough being 5 sometimes, for sure.
"When I grow up, I'm going to get a job at the tool store so I can have money to buy all the toys I want and I can eat Happy Meals every night for dinner. No vegetables. Just Happy Meals. And my sister is gonna want to come over to play, but I'm gonna say NO. No you can't come over to my house and play Transformers with me..."
-Bryce
2 comments:
haha, thats too funny what he said. i had to read it to my boyfriend cause it was too cute.
(bottom lip sticking out) poor guy. how sweet... and sad.
Post a Comment