04 March 2011

love list

You wanna know a few things I'm in love with lately? 
Besides Husband, cause obviously he's #1. 
Even though he's forced me to sleep on the couch a few times this week because of his crazy snoring.

But I still love him, that husband of mine.


I'm also loving my coffee maker.


I was skeptical at first.
I thought for sure I'd be slightly disappointed that I spent that much on a coffee maker after the newness of it wore off.
But it was so worth it.
This thing makes a great cup of coffee in 30 seconds.
No more wasting coffee.
Aaaannnndddd...
I use it to make oatmeal in the mornings.
It will dispense hot water in seconds.
Hot enough to cook the oatmeal perfectly.
In seconds.
Amazing.
So glad I broke down and spent the money on it.

Next on my love list:


The fact that they'll always be tiny when standing next to huge towering trees.

I love that right now,
at this very moment,
this boys Daddy is laying in the exact same position.


Unfortunately for my waistline and my bank account,
I'm in love with this guy.

That would be a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks.
But to be fair here, Husband is being a total enabler.
He's got an obsession of his own and is always suggesting we go.

Lastly,
I love that we have free health insurance.
I know sometimes we totally take this for granted.
It makes trips to the ER for weird eye pain/redness a lot less stressful knowing I wont be receiving a huge bill in the mail in a few weeks.


I was given antibiotic eye drops and instructions to go see the ophthalmologist if it doesn't improve.
Hopefully they work...

No comments: