Random thoughts of the day.
(because it's been one of those days, and well, be grateful.)
1. Husband is in Vegas and I'm stuck at home taking care of these crazies. Normally I wouldn't be complaining. But Vegas? Come on.
2. Those crazies? Well, they kind of rock this year at school. I had their parent teacher conferences on Monday and they both are doing amazing. Bryce isn't complaining about doing his school work this year and Baylie... That girl makes me smile. She got the top score in her class on both the literature AND math progress report tests. She's above grade level in every subject. Except her organizational skills...
3. I felt cheap adventurous today and gave both kids a haircut. It went well. My blonde moment girl got her hair caught in a closing door at school today. A little long much? Maybe. Hopefully she can keep her hair out of doors and windows now. *eyeroll*
4. That's my Bryce smile. You know, the forced, if I show my teeth it's a smile kind of smile. Ya, he's a fan of those. Even though he looks like he's in pain. It's his thing.
5. Is it Saturday yet?
Seriously, I think I'm gonna join the USMC for the travel benefits...
*Obviously, I'm not seriously complaining about him being gone for the week.
Jokes people.
Jokes.*






2 comments:
In the first pic, Bryce so totally looks like Richard!
Love the pics in your post! Sooo funny! I totally agree with you! lets join for the travel benefits and let them stay at home for a little while. LOL! How are things going out there?
Post a Comment