So maybe there is something to this whole child labor thing...
Who needs to spend all that money on shipping your son to some foreign country?
That's right bag boy. Put em in the car too...
The fun will wear off eventually.
Then it will become real child labor and my point will be proven.
Or not. Who knows.
Either way -
I'm training him up to be a pretty awesome bag boy one day.
He'll get that job for sure.
He'll be all
"Uh, ya. My Mom's been making me do this whole grocery store jig since I was 6. I got this."
"Uh, ya. My Mom's been making me do this whole grocery store jig since I was 6. I got this."
We'll be so proud.
And why did we have to venture to the grocery store on this cold rainy Sunday?
Because this lady is eating us out of house and home lately.
Especially since she learned she can get herself up on that counter and get her own food.
For only $24 a day you too can feed a hungry Baylie.
You have our address, you know where to send donations...




2 comments:
Haha love these pictures!
Jen you are hilarious. You need to write a childrens book or do stand up comedy or something. Love these pics! You were a brave woman, fighting the crazy Cali drivers in the rain. I hear they freak at a drizzle, so I holed myself up in my cave, fueled up on caffeine, and did a little crafting =)
Post a Comment