22 November 2011

9 things.



1. We have totally gone through this much bbq sauce in a little over a month. We love our Sweet Baby Rays... 
obviously. 
2. Our Keurig let us down. But luckily, it let us down within the one year manufactured warranty. Keurig sent us a brand new one. No charge. 
3. Well, hello jeans I couldn't button just 6 weeks ago. That's pretty much better than seeing the numbers on the scale go down - fitting in to things that you couldn't before. I like it. 
4. Pilgrims these days, eh? 
5. The south has spoiled me. 45 degrees is pretty much freezing to me anymore. Especially when you forget to turn the heat on the night before. 
6. She's a sucker for a good book. I love that she loves to read. 
7. Children took over our bed the other night. Also - Phineas and Ferb is quite the interesting show. And they have quite a catchy theme song. It gets stuck in your head quite quickly. 
8. I love this man. Even when he's gotten a new video game and proceeds to ignore me for the next few days. 
9. I seriously am up to running 5 minutes at a time now with my running program. This thing really works. A few weeks ago running a minute and a half at a time was challenging to me. 

Happy Tuesday everyone! 


1 comment:

It's Jenn! said...

Awesome! Congrats on the jeans Jen!!!! Oh and thanks alot for getting that song stuck in my head....you'll pay =)