Because we are in a few gift exchanges this year,
I thought I would just make up a little Christmas list for me and the Husband on here like I did for the kids.
(side note: I hate making these kinds of lists, I always feel like people are thinking I'm greedy.)
Anyways...
Here it is.
Husband's list:
1. The Dremel Workstation.
2. Movie theater passes. Regal Cinemas or NCG theaters.
3. The Godfather movies on DVD.
4. iTunes gift cards.
5. Home Depot gift cards.
6. Belts. For everyday use. Black or brown. Size 36.
7. A wood carving set. Like this one.
8. Starbucks gift cards.
*************************
My list:
1. Starbucks gift card. Coffee gets me through the day. ha
2. New case for my phone. The peony pink/deep plum defender series. Found here.
3. iTunes gift card.
4. Metal/stainless steel bowls.
5. Initial coffee cup found here.
6. A good book. You reading anything interesting?
7. Essie nail polishes. They're my fav.


No comments:
Post a Comment