09 November 2011

random wednesday.


1. Baylie made some pretty awesome mini corn bread muffins. 
2. The clouds were all pretty and swirly last night. It complimented the pinkish skies nicely. 
3. Husband had to get all gussied up today. *swoon*
4. So I've started running. I'm in my third week of a program called Couch to 5K. It's exactly as it sounds: takes you from being a couch potato to running a 5K in 9 weeks. It's going well. I don't cringe every time it's a running day anymore... 
5. That's my first ever iPhone. Going back to the factory. We had some good times, me and that phone. But once she decided her camera didn't want to work anymore it was over. We couldn't be friends anymore. Hopefully her replacement can hang better than she did. 
6. One of the items on Bryce's Christmas list. Apparently he's a wrestling fan now. ?? 
7. We've had some cold, rainy days. They've been amazing
8. Knee socks and boots. And a hat. She enjoys fashion. Her fashion... 
9. Chili and corn bread. Be jealous. It's ok. 

No comments: