Ok.
I know my northern family and friends are not going to be amused with this post.
I am sorry.
But while I'm on the subject of that,
Dear Indiana:
You've got about 3 weeks to take care of this snow and ice thing you've got going on.
Because it's going to be incredibly hard to leave this sunshiny goodness for that.
Thanks xx
Spring has for sure started around here.
All this warm sunshine makes me want to go out and buy up the stores selection of pretty flowers.
Hopefully the leaves will grow back on our backyard tree soon.
It looks a little naked right now.
But there is that ugly bright green pollen covering our cars and anything else it can stick to,
so that's a good sign.
What's not a good sign?
Graffiti at age 5.
Or an eye that decides to get all red and scratched.
(I think that's whats wrong with it.)
So you have to wear your sunglasses over you glasses.
Classy.
But there are some really good things happening too.
Like a little girl who pretty much has riding a bike with no training wheels down.
And having chalk covered knees because you just drew the most amazing mermaid on the sidewalk.
Even if you are showing a little more than normal...
And I suppose a nice sunny day playing in the back yard would not be complete without one little boy deciding something was just not fair. This time it was the fact that Bay decided to play with his dump truck that he had put away.
Ya, she can be mean like that.
Kind of like me telling you that we are so going to the beach today is kind of mean...
=)



1 comment:
that mermaid rocks! i'm glad you documented. and i'm glad you documented the sidewalk.. erm... crack. hahah super cute.
Post a Comment