We decided we'd brave the beach today.
I had originally said no way.
Memorial day weekend at one of the biggest tourist beaches in Florida... No thank you.
But then I realized we had a couple hour time period where the day time beach goers would be leaving for dinner and before the sunset watchers would arrive.
So we jumped in the car and headed for the beach.
And you know what?
It was perfect.
Minus the fact that Husband didn't believe me and wasn't going to risk being stuck at an over populated beach.
Bryce finally got the chance to try out his too small for him now boogie board.
As predicted,
he's a natural.
He saw an older boy skim boarding and decided that's next on his list to try.
I think him and California are gonna get along just fine.
I wonder how old you have to be to take surf lessons...
Baylie got in on the action too.
Although she was way too big for that little board.
At least she was accessorized well.
As the sun was thinking about making it's descent we packed up and nodded and said hello to all the incoming sunset watchers as we left.
No comments:
Post a Comment