I made a tough decision today.
I decided this poor thing needs to be put to rest.
I tried my best, but there was just no salvaging it.
I thought I'd try to sell it in our garage sale this weekend.
But after I pulled it out and really looked at it I just started laughing.
There was no way I would be able to clean it enough and fix all the holes that little fingers have poked in it.
50 little fingers have made their mark on this bad boy,
and boy did they do a good job.
I got this pack and play at my baby shower when I was pregnant with Baylie.
I suppose it was fitting that she was the one to help me put it together,
since 3 of her kids would eventually call this thing home.
So R.I.P. pack and play.
You were surely loved.
Especially when we were all visiting at one time and one of the babies had to be put in the closet or in the bathroom so everyone could get some sleep at night.
Ha!
Memories...


No comments:
Post a Comment