Today I started a new babysitting job.
We will be hanging out with a 5 year old girl named Reagan until Husband graduates.
Her mama is in husband's class.
She's the only girl in the class.
Poor thing.
And poor B.
All we seem to bring into this house are girls.
For the last few weeks almost every single night Baylie has came down with some mysterious illness/pain when it comes time for her to clean her room.
Faker.
You can have pizza delivered to the beach.
Seriously.
Tomorrow I have to take a class for TMO.
(the people who will be moving our belongings from here to California)
Why I have to take a class?
Who knows.
But anyways...
Our usual babysitter has started to be quite flaky.
Last time she sat for us she called us after about 20 minutes to ask us when we'd be back.
Because her grandma had bought her a birthday cake.
And she wanted to go home to eat it.
Ya.
So we decided to not use her again if we could help it.
Enter our friend Wink.
He will be sitting with the kids tomorrow while I attend this class.
He may send a text saying
"I'll be there at 9:30 with monsters and snickers bars"
(which I'm not too sure he isn't really joking)
But I know he'll be here and he likes our kids.
Hermit crabs may or may not be slightly tortured when my children are at the beach.
But they are always returned lovingly to the gulf.
That is all for now...





No comments:
Post a Comment