Unpacking is going rather slow this move.
Not exactly sure why.
It feels like every time I get on a roll something stops me.
Like the fact that I can't unpack our books on our bookshelf because it was broken in the move.
So we bought a new one.
But now there is talk of our living room carpet being replaced.
So what's the point of setting it all up if it has to be moved again.
So I figured I'd procrastinate a little more take a little time to update you on some things going on.
Bryce has been after one of these for some time now.
Then we found this little gem at Ikea for only $13.
Our new kitchen came with a gas stove top.
We've only ever had electric...
It pretty much turned me into one of these guys overnight.
Ok, maybe not.
But I definitely felt more chef like making that mac and cheese this afternoon.
Speaking of food,
this girl is still eating crazy amounts of it.
This boy?
Not so much...
He's been playing like crazy lately,
I thought his appetite would increase,
but so far it hasn't.
Where has he been playing like a crazy monkey?
The park in our back yard.
We totally scored a good house location.
The kids can go out there any time and play and I can see them from multiple rooms in our house.
There is a sidewalk that circles around the park as well where the kids have been riding their bikes.
Baylie picked out the pinkest bike at the store.
I figured she would,
even though she swore she wanted a blue bike.
Helmets are required to ride their bikes on base.
We finally found Bryce's in a box marked "bathroom".
Makes sense.
Well, I suppose I should get back to this:
Minus the white couch.
I'm not brave enough to let my children and husband around a white couch...


No comments:
Post a Comment