23 August 2011

Randoms

Phone picture dump time. 
Ready? 


There are some beautiful sunsets here. 
I haven't caught any with the mountains in the background yet, but I plan to. 


This is the area we enjoy most when we take bike rides around the lake. 
Another sunset over San Diego. 


My lamp is finally dead. 
She's made it through 4 moves. 
But being moved for the carpet cleaners today did her in. 


These little carts at the commissary are the best thing ever for these two. 
Bryce is a little crazy with it, but he hasn't ran into anyone yet. 
*knock on wood*


He made himself a tent the other night for bedtime. 
Had no idea he was making it until I went to check on him before I went to bed.


This girl is in love with Instagram. 
Seriously, I use it for pretty much every picture I take. 
I may have a slight obsession. 


These things?
Best stain removers ever! 
And I have HIGH expectations for my stain removers. 
I've had a pretty amazing stain remover for the last 7 years, 
but that company decided to go and change it. 
Making it not so awesome anymore. 
I just throw one of these babies in the wash with the kids dirty stained up clothes and they come out clean every time. 
Yesterday it got out blood stains from Baylie's pants that sat there for 5 days. 
Not a trace of the blood stain on both knees from falling off her bike. 
Seriously, 
go out and buy these. 
They're amazing. 

And if all those photos and being introduced to your new best laundry friend weren't enough, 
I've got a video for you. 
Baylie calls this "the dolphin". 
She's a keeper, my Baylie. 


No comments: