11 August 2011

teenage dread.

Ever wonder what your life will be like in 10 years?

In 10 years I will have a 15 year old son. 
Wow. 
And lately that thought has been kind of terrifying. 
B is going to be the grossest teenager. 
Sometime over the last few weeks he's turned into this guy:


He figured out how to burp words too. 
He can totally hang with the men when it comes to his burping abilities. 

In 10 years I'll also have a 17 year old daughter. 
*shudder
This is pretty scary in quite a few ways,
but tonight's example?


Look closely - 
That is a clean skirt still on the hanger.
Still on the hanger folks! 

Not only will she be throwing clean clothes in the dirty hamper, 
but she'll be driving! 

Sigh... 

1 comment:

kerry said...

well daughter looks like paybacks are starting already! lol! I remember you trying on tons of outfits in the morning and by night all the rejects would appear in the hamper!