13 August 2011

saturday morning scene

My view this morning:


 Stupid suitcase.
Welcome back to the real Marine Corps Roberts family.
That's what this photo is saying.
(well you know, if it could talk and all...)

But anyways... 
So the day is not a total loss - 
We'll be enjoying some of this later. 


And I'm not gonna feel bad about it. 
That bad anyways...


3 comments:

KSK said...

My husband had the same stupid Marine Corps suitcase. I hated it when he would have to pack it up. :(

but Cold Stone makes it a little better! :)

stopping by from SMS!

ahappygirl said...

Oh I'm sorry! Suitcases are tough symbols sometimes.

...But yay for ice cream? Ice cream makes everything better, right?

Stopping by from SMS. This is my first time linking up...so fun.

Happy Weekend!

M4 said...

My husband is in the army and it's never fun to watch him pack up! Coming from SMS!