15 August 2011

Slowly coming along.

So I promised pictures of our visit to the lake today. 
But you see I haven't downloaded all those pictures off my phone yet...
Sooo I figured I show you some house pictures instead. 
Deal? 


There she is guys. 
Our new home sweet home. 
That bottom window with the light on is the kitchen. 
The window above it is the kids bathroom and the window above the garage is Bryce's room.


This is the back of the house. 
The kids keep their bikes in that little gated porch and
that sliding door goes into the kitchen. 

Speaking of kitchens, 
here it is... 

(complete with our neighbor friend who is always asking for water)


I'm not done with the kitchen yet. 
We need curtains and some more plates for the wall above the benches. 
I'll update you when I finish. 

The living room is just about complete. 
(I think. Who knows. I do live 10 minutes from Ikea.)


(These pictures make the living room look way narrower than it is)

Baylie's room still needs work (as does Bryce's) but here's a little bit of what's going on.


More to come.

1 comment:

Melissa C said...

Cute! Can't wait to see more :)