21 October 2010

eight... {Embrace the Camera}


I married my Marine.
We spent our 'honeymoon' driving a U-Haul to North Carolina. 
I thought I was getting robbed of my honeymoon... Come to find out I was actually just getting a traditional military honeymoon. Traditions are good.

I'm embracing the camera with my hubby of eight years today because without him I wouldn't be able to embrace the camera with my babies every Thursday. 



But just in case... 
So I don't get kicked out for not following the rules or something...haha
A picture of me and my B at his first ever field trip to the pumpkin patch. 



8 comments:

Amber said...

awww. all of the pictures are so sweet.

Wendy said...

Cute pics of you and your hubby! Congrats on 8 years and cheers to many more :) Cute picture from the pumpkin patch and I just have to add that those head cutouts are huge! Whoever designed them must have had a big head ~ HA!

Stormy Seaworthy said...

Congrats on 8 years! And I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Congrats on 8 years :) great photos!

christina said...

AWW, happy anniversary!!

Rachel said...

I don't think they kick people out... very sweet picture!

MJ Rodriguez said...

happy anniversary! congratulations on 8 years, it's a long time. may you have many more.

Alisi's Mummy said...

Ha, ha - funny photo of you with your baby. Pumpkin patches look like such fun