06 October 2010

Wordless Wednesday. Only with words.

A couple random things because I realize it's been a few days since I posted anything, but I'm not in the mood to write a novel today. Sorry folks.

1. Save yourselves some money this Christmas friends...


We get stoked about leftover cardboard tubes. Big ones, little ones. Boxes are great too.

2. Two things about this picture actually. First, my husband is turning into his father when it comes to spilling coffee. And the second thing is that I didn't notice the stain until 2 or 3 days later. So not only did he spill it and walk away, but he didn't tell me about it or anything until I noticed it a few days later. Oy.


3. Bryce has his first official field trip tomorrow. To say he's excited is an understatement. He's had a countdown going on this whole week. We are going to the pumpkin patch. Details and tons of pictures later.

4. I picked up Baylie's glasses today. She's very excited to wear them at school tomorrow. She's got a purple case to store them in, let's hope she uses it! Pictures of Miss Baylie's first pair of glasses tomorrow!!

5. We made our own crayons yesterday. I fished out all the old broken crayons out of the box and we put them in a muffin pan and melted them. It was a success.

No comments: