26 October 2010

tuesdays are better.

I started a post for you guys yesterday, but I was having a major case of the monday's and all I was doing was outlining all the bad things that were happening yesterday. Like our coffee maker deciding to die on us halfway through making our morning coffee at 4:45am. I woke up to Richard making the most awful loud noise pushing his change around in a metal tin, trying to come up with enough change to buy a cup of coffee at work. Thanks to this lovely thing, my day did not start off too well.


Ya, it decided to break in a way that would cause the biggest mess. I'm still finding coffee spots on our cabinets caused from it leaking all over the place, dripping to the floor. But I'm moving on. I'm not going to let it bring me down again today.
Nope.
I have just a few random things for you today that will hopefully make you smile. They made me smile yesterday. It's funny how your kids doing random wacky things can brighten your day. We'll start off with Bryce's newest piece of artwork. He brought this home yesterday.


A bunch of green grapes. With one yucky one in the middle. "Because they're not all perfect, there's always one that has brown yucky stuff on it, but that's ok because I'll eat it anyways. Even if it does have a little brown stuff on it."


She's Baylie with an 'i' now. We're dropping the 'e' apparently. Because I guess it's way cooler to be Baylie with an 'i'. And notice that 'B' on Monday? Ya, that's her grade for behavior for the day. We've got issues with talking. Imagine that...


This is Bryce's lunch today. I got the urge to get creative with it again. I totally need better supplies though. He's got a turkey bat sandwich, a cheese pumpkin, a spooky cat apple, and some goldfish. Ya, we're getting into Halloween this week. We even decorated the kitchen with bats.

No comments: