I noticed something last night as we were sitting at the table doing homework. It always makes me laugh when I notice something that is weird or quirky that both of my kids do. Like how when I check on them late at night they are both almost always never using their pillow. Or how both of them look up to the left when they are thinking really hard. Last night I found something that was opposite though. It always cracks me up when I look over to see Baylie concentrating really hard on coloring or writing and see that she sticks her bottom lip over her top and her mouth is closed super tight.
And Bryce's approach...
He's not talking or yawning. That's him concentrating. With his mouth wide open. Every once and awhile he would stick his tongue out. His style works though - He's pretty awesome with those scissors.
No comments:
Post a Comment