I bought this frame at one of my favorite local stores a few weeks ago not really knowing what exactly I was going to fill it with, but I liked it. And it was only $4.99. So I brought it home and started thinking of what to put in there. And then it came to me. There were 5 openings. One for each of my kids and one for each of their cousins. I'm not exactly sure why, but I didn't want your traditional perfected smile with clean shirts and a hair bow for Miss Baylie. Boring... So here's what I ended up with.
Every time I look at it makes me laugh. It's like you can make up a story as you progress through the pictures.
You guys remember that one time when Benny did that thing and we all just started laughing and laughing...
HAHA!! I totally forgot about that!
Umm... Guys... Benny can hear you... he looks angry...
Not funny guys.
Umm... He's pulling out the crazy eyes... Let's not make him angry guys. mkay?
No comments:
Post a Comment