23 October 2010

random saturday happenings...

Not only does my son not need anymore toys, but thanks to cardboard tubes he no longer needs chairs either. I'm telling ya people... Save your time and money. Cardboard tubes are the way to go. 


I finally got our second sliding screen door operational. It was bolted shut for some reason, so you couldn't open it. With the weather cooling down enough to not need the air conditioning on all the time, I really wanted it to get fixed so I could open it up to get air. Finally yesterday I fixed it. Only to find out that it has become the home of a little lizard. His favorite place to be is in between the screen door and the glass door. I shooed him away yesterday and hoped that would be the end of it. But no. I open the blinds today to see this guy.


Apparently he thinks this is his home. But it's not. This is my home. So we were at an impasse. If I opened the glass door let the fresh air in Mr. Lizard would probably decide that he liked it inside our house even more. This simply would not do. So I took care of him. Like how the Mafia takes care of people. Richard all but called me heartless for killing an innocent creature. Only I don't hear him calling all those spiders around the house innocent while he's killing them.
Just sayin...

No comments: