well, more like a morning in the life of this lady.
Because it's generally the same morning to morning.
And it all starts a little something like this:
5am:
Trying to quickly turn over as to not be blinded by the bathroom light the Hubby insists on keeping on after he is done taking his morning shower.
And then about 6am:
Going in to get Miss Baylie up for school.
It's always fun to see what kind of wacky way she's sleeping.
6:45am:
Watch as my daughter runs into the bar that extends out of the front of the bus... again.
She does this at least once a week.
I'm still not sure how she doesn't see that big flashing bar.
7:30am:
Time to wake the B up.
Well, more like time to let the B out of his room.
Because this boy gets up before the sun.
Next we have to find something that starts with the letter 'Q' for show and tell.
I'm starting to believe that some letters should just be left out.
Like Q.
And X.
I'm so not going out to buy a xylophone for show and tell.
So maybe you all should start helping me think of things that start with X now.
(No Bryce, snake STILL doesn't start with the letter q)
After some breakfast and an episode of Dinosaur Train,
we're off to school.
But not before deciding to buckle in his newly named stuffed dog "Q" into his sisters booster seat.
Safety first!
9am:
Waiting in the drop off line at B's school.
9:02am:
Bryce has something urgent to tell Jake who is in the car in front of us.
And no, it can't wait.
It's important!
"Hey Jake! Guess what??!! My underwear is BLUE today!! haha, funny, right?!"
Where is Jake?
Well, he's got his head sticking out his cars sun roof.
Crazy kids.
9:05am:
Starting to get impatient.
Where is his teacher at?
What?
We have to drop them off inside their class today?
But I'm wearing my bright green pajama pants with a hole in them...
Because this is a drive through drop off line.
*insert panic face*
Awesome...
Oh, and look, the mom who had a baby 2 weeks ago is showered and dressed walking her three kids in.
Even better...
Owell.
I guess I now have pictures from the day Bryce was traumatized by his
bright green pajama pants wearing Mom on the one day he had to be walked into his class.
You're welcome buddy.
Now go embrace that camera.
You never know what you'll capture!


5 comments:
cute pix!
so fun to see your day!
tara
Cute! Sounds like a day!
Um, I guess that means I've traumatized mine too - pink giraffe print pj pants and a hat to cover my bed head! At least I put on crocs that day and didn't wear my slippers! Love the pics
Oh Jen, I didn't stop laughing the entire post! From Baylie running into the bus arm on a regular basis, to the undies, to the utter embarassment of being the dreaded PJ bottom mom (been there! so embarassed!). You are hilarious girl!
I am your newest follower! And I have so many EOD questions lol.
I love your ingenious idea to name the dog Q. Awesome.
Post a Comment