22 February 2011

What's on my phone!

Hola!
(Ya... we so watched Dora this morning)

It's what's on my phone Tuesday. 



Hmmm...
Where to start. 
How about with the king of mardi gras... 


 He's working on perfecting that wave. 
Obviously he needs to wave a little slower as to not blur everyone's pics. 

Yup, 
Stay nice and still. 
  Like you did the other day when you rocked being the only boy at the Barbie movie.


"I like Barbie. And it's better than NOT going to the movie theater."

This girl likes Barbie too.
And stripes.


But this boy...
He likes oreos.


His mama sent me this picture, it made me laugh.
Careful Theo... they'll go right to your thighs.

But those lucky kids don't have to worry about that.
jerks...
I worked some of my oreo thighs off today with a bike ride.
My halfway point is this park.
It's now known as
'The no fun (nope, none at all) park'


Can't even play on the roof?
Party poopers.

We have been reunited with our friend the beach this weekend.

Yup.
We've so got tan lines today.
=)


Might need to give up some beach time this summer to take a math refresher class or two so I can help my kids with their homework past the 3rd grade.
Some of these 1st grade questions are making me really use the noggin.


These "I know I didn't learn this stuff in first grade" kind of questions are making me feel old.
Kind of like my poor car.
I think she's feeling it too.


We've been hard on her the last few years.
Poor thing.
How do you tell your beloved family car that you are thinking of trading her in for a newer model?
*sigh*

7 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

it takes a strong man to wear pink, or go to barbie movies. ;)
what a dumb park! they may as well say, no walking on the grass or looking at the park benches, lame...
and i love stripes and oreos, although eating oreos will make me NOT look good in stripes, it's truly sad.

Candace said...

Your kids are adorable!! I especially love the oreo face. :)

angela said...

Wow, even with the answers written in, I still struggled with that math problem! Now I'm really not looking forward to school days!

Valinda said...

At the beach!! I'm jealous! I stopped doing math homework at 3rd grade myself. Some of the 1st grade concepts have new names too and then I'm in all sorts of trouble!

Kara said...

89000?!?!? That's nothing. Hubby bought me a 15 year old van with 178,000 kilometers. I don't even know how many miles that is. Somedays I secretly hope it will die so I can get a fun, newer, weird Japanese car on this lovely Japanese island I live on!!!

Lindsay said...

thanks for being awesome and not boring. your blog is fun to read :) i shall visit again!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i couldn't even do that math problem. what's wrong with my brain?