14 February 2011

happy love day


We're pretty into Valentines Day this year. 
We sure do love love. 


That hopscotching girl has had her Valentines Day outfit picked out for a week. 
You better believe it is topped off with those red sparkly shoes. 
What else would you wear on Valentines Day? 


The boy that owns this shy smile says he does in fact have a valentine this year, 
but it's a secret. 
Apparently it's not Mom this year... 

Maybe it's because I make him cry. 


I guess I lost my chance of being his valentine when I told him he had to stand still for a few seconds so I could get a good picture. 

So we compromised. 
He stood still for 3.4 seconds but he did not have to look at the camera. 
He's into making compromises lately. 


And because he remembered Valentines Day was about love, 
he gave me one good looking at the camera shot. 
Compromise. 


Now if you'll excuse me, 
I've got games of hopscotch and stick throwing contests to return to. 
And a husband 
(who definitely is my valentine) 
that will be home soon to see the big red bag with hearts all over it for him to open. 




Nothing says "I love you" like a tackle box...
=)

1 comment:

samajama27 said...

Your family is adorable!!





www.samajama27.blogspot.com