You know when you stick your hand in your pants pocket and you find a crumpled up $20 bill and you get all excited.
Score!!
Well that's kind of how Baylie's day went.
We were trying to fit some seat covers on the back seat in Husband's truck this morning and we found one of Baylie's birthday presents jammed behind the seat.
From June.
It was a melty bead set.
Now I don't remember who bought this set for Miss Baylie back in June, but I would like to thank you again for this present.
This girl literally sat at our kitchen table all day today making different designs.
(And suckered me into copying some of the designs off the box.)
And yes, she did stay in her pajamas all day...
gotta be comfy when you are crafting all day
2 comments:
aww i cant wait to do crafts with my baby girl!!
I think it was me who got that for Miss Baylie.
Post a Comment