While most of our family and northern friends are dealing with - what are they calling it?
"Snowpocalypse" or "blizard of the century".
We're dealing with rain.
Cold rain.
Ya, I know you aren't impressed.
You might even want to punch me.
But I'm serious about that cold rain, see...
That's what our radar has looked like for the last few days.
Luckily, today was Friday and B and I could just sit around and be lazy.
So we made a tent.
And read books.
We got a book from the library that came with a CD of the author reading the story.
It was kind of a hit.
We may or may not have listened to Skippyjon Jones, Lost in Spice a million times.
Speaking of the library...
The kids got their very own library card which they can use to check out their own books.
Baylie decided that was pretty cool - she's never had her own library card before.
But Bryce...
Well, Bryce took it to a different level.
In his mind that meant freedom.
It meant that he could get on his bike and ride up to the library and check out books and movies by himself.
I mean, makes perfect sense, right?
I didn't have the heart to squash his big dream today...

2 comments:
So much fun!!!
I love your new header and completely feel you about the rain. All stinking day here too. Annoying and cold!
Post a Comment