There are a few things I've learned in my short 4 months of being a mama of a 5 year old boy.
Like that this is soooo not the year for serious pictures with this boy.
(that's his I'm almost a man, Mom. Man's don't do huge smiles)
This is apparently the year of having to say funny words like butt and boogers and farts to get a decent smile out of him.
And then you realize that you get even better smiles when you ask him to say those hilarious words.
(that's also the look I made when I saw this picture and noticed just HOW bad those eyebrows had gotten. eek.)
Here's to next year being a tad bit more civilized...Or not.





5 comments:
Ha! My son is 1 month into 7 and the words keep coming :) HiLARious!
Too funny. Reminds me of my nephews!
Fun times for him to look back on when he is grown up!
Adorable!
Too funny!! Reminds me of my nephew!!
Post a Comment