30 January 2011

beach day

It was a pretty exciting day yesterday for us. 
Husband took his boat out for the first time, 
I got to get out into the beautiful sunlight and test out my new camera,
(took an insane 156 pictures yesterday!)
And the kiddo's got to spend the day on the beach. 


(she's super bossy. Can you see it in this picture?)

 But like I said, 
Husband took his boat out for the first time yesterday. 
Even the sky was excited for him. 


Not only was the sky excited for him, 
but his favorite showed up to great him as we were arriving. 
Dolphins.

(He's actually kind of scarred of them... ha)

 After he made his way out to his first fishing spot I set out to trying out my new camera. 
And it did not let me down. 
Neither did the sun, which I have to owe most of these pictures to. 


Bryce was pretty serious about making sand castles yesterday. 


And it was not so cool to interrupt his process...


But this girl, 
she was happy to have some pictures taken. 





But I was able to get a few shots of that uncooperative little boy.




Mostly when he didn't realize I was looking.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Gorgeous pictures. It looks like everyone had a great time.