Ready for some random phone pictures?
Cause it's Tuesday and that's just kinda what we do on Tuesdays.
I guess I'll start with the most ridiculous picture I took this week.
Snooki has her own book.
Seriously?
Wonder if she wrote it herself...
Another thing that had me going ummm... why?
The redbox.
I'm in love with the redbox. Best invention ever.
But it's supposed to be red.
Cause it's called the REDbox.
(and ya, I totally found this breaking the rules redbox at your Crestview Walmart, Jen...)
Look who's commissary is getting all fancy with digital price labels.
What is it that they say?
"Your surcharge dollars at work"
Ya. Totally not worth it.
Buy some extra rocket carts that always seem to be taken when we go so my son doesn't think about throwing a fit because he totally had his heart set on riding in that rocket cart.
Speaking of the B throwing fits...
I found this picture the other day and it made me giggle.
I took a picture of it to send to that other little fit throwing boy's mama.
Cousins crying. How cute.
Anyone else ready for some warmer weather?
I never thought I'd say this, but bring back some of that Florida humidity.
It's so hard to look your finest while using the "twirly" slide when it's so dry outside...
So not only did Miss Baylie not put away her gloves like I told her to,
but that little not put away in it's proper place glove was giving me the finger when I found it.
Nice.
=)
Unlike his sister,
when I told B to do his homework this last week he did it.
Very thoroughly.
Maybe she's saving her thoroughness for life vest wearing this summer in Dad's new boat...
Every little girl needs a hot pink life vest.
And last, but certainly not least,
Hooray for children doing chores!










8 comments:
Not only Snooki - but Beiber? He's like 16 what could his life story entail? Sheesh!
I love the glove giving you the finger....that's too funny!
LOL, us Crestuckians breakin all the rules! Now you seriously have me wondering why the REDbox is blue......????
the snooki book is a new york times best seller....true story. do you believe that?? great pictures!
i've never seen a blue redbox!
fun pictures!!
My sister took a pic of a blue redbox too, I've still never seen one in person!
Snooki had a co-author I believe. It's probably such a train wreck, I'll have to read it, but only if the library has it. I'm not paying for that crap!
i watched Snookie & Jersey Shore once....and when it was over, i think i was a little less smart. lol. And i'm pretty sure the glove was giving you the hint "pick me up yourself, lady" lol
ok so i always get ppl who email me and tell me that they think we'd be great friends because we're sooooo much alike even tho they don't know me from adam. BUT i'm gonna say something here. u always make me laf and i think we'd be friends. how creepy is that? ok. now i'm embarrassed. that's all.
Post a Comment