05 January 2011

She's complete.

My bike that is. 
She now has the wicker basket I've been coveting for a few months now. 


It has been a very rainy day. 
Like rain jacket and boots are a necessity kind of day. 

(she's not a morning person...)

We got a brief break from all this raining a little while after Bryce got out of school. 
So we went for a ride. 
This is apparently B's and mine new thing. 
Bike rides after school. 
But this bike ride was note-worthy. 
Mark it down folks...
Today Bryce P discovered riding through puddles. 
And since I have my handy basket now, I was able to bring my camera and catch a few pictures for you. 
I wish I would have recorded it though. 
Hearing him giggle with pure 5 year old boy joy was quite something. 



This boy was quite stoked to come in and tell his Daddy that he had soaked pants and shoes.
Because that's manly. 


Can you imagine the day he discovers mud?


1 comment:

Kris said...

Not only do I love the basket - those rain boots rock!